Missing Y-Adapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The marine police connection I've always seem to have tell me... much like land thieves ...stealing valuable things that don't have serial numbers on them are actually very attractive to the smarter ones.

Back in the 90's anchors were one of the top stolen marina items in both the Annapolis area and Cape May areas (just happened to live there so it could have been wider spread).

Areas with a lot of sportfisher's often have tackle stolen...often because it is so poorly secured.

This is a marina we have been in on and off since 1999. First time we've had anything stollen. Always a first time.

Bob

Slight tread drift;
speaking of stolen boat items, I/O lower units are a frequently stolen item.
good luck locking them in place!

Attachments

• outdrive.jpg
    outdrive.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 60
Lowlifes are every where .Had my bully net stolen off my dock by a netter that came up to my dock to net lobsters. Saw someone go by my window ,go out side and the SOB jumps in his boat and takes off.Could not get to my weapon of choice quick enough. Do not leave any thing on the dock anymore.I'm lock and loaded now.

I had an unloved neighbor stealing my firewood. He did it enough to piss me off. I took a dozen sticks, drilled em, marked and filled the holes with sulfur.. Put em in the easily stolen area...heh heh. Sure did stink up the neighborhood, not to mention his house.....:rofl:

Lowlifes are every where .Had my bully net stolen off my dock by a netter that came up to my dock to net lobsters. Saw someone go by my window ,go out side and the SOB jumps in his boat and takes off.Could not get to my weapon of choice quick enough. Do not leave any thing on the dock anymore.I'm lock and loaded now.

If you shoot someone for stealing property it's going to cost you a lot more in the end than the property was worth.

I had an unloved neighbor stealing my firewood. He did it enough to piss me off. I took a dozen sticks, drilled em, marked and filled the holes with sulfur.. Put em in the easily stolen area...heh heh. Sure did stink up the neighborhood, not to mention his house.....:rofl:

A long time ago I played music in a bar. There were two bands and we took turns playing. The leader of the other band kept a half gallon of vodka in the bar's kitchen for breaks. One of the other guys in my band got into the habit of drinking from this guy's bottle instead of buying his own.

One night, we got off stage and went to the kitchen. My bandmate poured his customary drink from the other guy's bottle and took a drink. He immediately spit it out and said "Piss"!

The other guy had gotten wise and filled the bottle with pee. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom