Great Lakes Kadey Krogen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ootb

Vessel Name
Out of the Blue
Vessel Make
Halverson 36
My wife is pretty much in love with the Kadey Krogen 39 and 42 and I am wondering if there are any in the Great lakes regions that we could have a look at. We are based out of Spring Lake/Grand Haven with our Halverson 36 and consider an upgrade to something bigger.
Not sure that's a wise move, but what the wife wants, the wife gets....:angel:

I just read the info on it and have the feeling the wife will fly up there soon. Looks like a nice boat and all fresh water.

Welcome to the forum. There is a KK for sale not too far from me but I haven't actually seen it. Your dollar is still pretty favourable.

1989 Krogen Stabilized Pilothouse 42 Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

This boat is "DRAGONWYCK" and belongs to a friend of mine. It is one of those rare boats that is actually better than the photos. Dave had an open cheque book policy on this boat, it is better than new and quite possibly the best Krogen on the water.

This boat is "DRAGONWYCK" and belongs to a friend of mine. It is one of those rare boats that is actually better than the photos. Dave had an open cheque book policy on this boat, it is better than new and quite possibly the best Krogen on the water.

FYI: Boatpoker is a professional boat surveyor.

must be some brokers looking at this site. Been contacted by some with offers. Don't mind that, but will restrict my search to Michigan fresh water

My wife is pretty much in love with the Kadey Krogen 39 and 42 and I am wondering if there are any in the Great lakes regions that we could have a look at. We are based out of Spring Lake/Grand Haven with our Halverson 36 and consider an upgrade to something bigger.
Not sure that's a wise move, but what the wife wants, the wife gets....:angel:

What are you waiting for? If your looking for a freshwater Michigan boat, AND a Krogen 42' that a surveyor here is saying is the best he's ever seen.....

Opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime.

opportunities come along now and than. The required $quarter Mill not so much and I don't like making payments. So we look and check things out slowly. Might just take a look at the one in Canada later this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom