California trawler in Tn .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
FlyWright ,This guy made it from San Diego and further . He has been here about a year and he is three slips down from me . This is a Blue Water 40 ft . You and the coot need to bring it on and bring some of that California wine when you come .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 90
So far, we haven't gotten much further than this.

img_260274_0_053dc00741325430c47258f9dc60bf94.jpg

Love California's wine country and I second come on down you all! I’ll furnish the white lighting and you the wine.

Hey Marty!

When I take to your waters in my boat, it'll be in a boat I bought on the right coast for the ICW. I suspect I'll never take FW that far from home, but some friends have cruised through the Panama Canal in moving their 43 sailboat from Napa to GA. What a trip they had!! I know they had more than one bottle of wine aboard when they left here. They'll be playing in the Caribbean in the upcoming months.

Personally, I never venture farther than my supply of wine and beer will allow. Fuel is a secondary consideration on our trip planning. :hide: I doubt any of the precious cargo would survive such a long trek. I'm told that's how the Brits came to create India Pale Ale (IPA), my favorite brew. Now I learn it might not be true! Regardless of the journey temperatures, I love it and because of that fact alone, could not expect it to survive my reach during the long trip. Of course, when the beer runs out, the wine is the next victim of consumption.

So I suggest you guys just keep paying your inflated prices for our wines at your stores and when I arrive on your coast, I'll join you in the practice.

Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom