Bad, irresponsible boaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your penance I believe is..."expect to get waked!!!!" :D

Wakes no problem. Its the bow wave landing into the boat that gets me excited!:eek: I have almost never thrown a sinker at someone that close.:hide:

I'm ready to put an end to the drinkers, wakers, and everyone else that gets in my way.
maltese_pbr.jpg

I snagged a wire in the cabinet a couple weeks ago and ripped the ground off a 12 volt outlet. I didn't have a crimper on board so I connected it with electrical tape. :eek:

And last weekend I forgot the crimper again ... so it's STILL THAT WAY!!

I once took our trawler's name in vain and call it a "toy boat".

I'm ready to put an end to the drinkers, wakers, and everyone else that gets in my way.
maltese_pbr.jpg

Please state your real intentions immediately or be prepared to be tossed from this thread/club due to the ambiguity of your 2 posts....:socool:

Oh great water god, forgive my heresy, I own a CHB and believe it's a damn good boat!

Great Electron, I submit that I have been unfaithful to your cause. To whit, I repaired a broken power lead by soldering it to the bus wire, the same way that the factory did it. Having all my bridge electronics working now is a poor substitute for the correct action. I know that as a "yachtsman" I should have taken out a second mortgage and rewired the entire boat, and also should have installed an electronics suite that exceeded the value of the boat by several fold. Forgive my appalling lack of taste and propriety, and graciously allow my miserable countenance to be trouble free in your mighty realm.
1044735_144020395794767_1790749704_n.jpg

I'm not sure...wasting beer is a big offense in this club...good thing you have other talents we all appreciate....

Alcohol abuse! Probation. Empty can or bottle would have been fine....:thumb:

Before my reformation I was a sailor.
In addition I own a boat that can go faster than 3 knots.
Can I be saved from perdition

Need to be able to add 5 lines to your signature!

Member: Bad Irresponsible Boaters Club (BIBC)

I don't know...some pretty weak posts to be bad boys...

Some of you would never be allowed...but unlike the "hard core group" I would have to put it up for a vote...but don't hold your breaths.

Bilgewater....nice post :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Definitely bad boy material...now don't go soft on the "other group"...help me apply pressure on all the weak spots....:D

Allrightynow bad boy and girls...seem like the "dark side" actually thinks they have the upper hand. :eek:

Little do they know how little they know.....:D

They think they are breaking out on all fronts and yet actual experts show them the error in their ways..but "NO DANG WAY" will they ever see the light. :socool:

Oh what a glorious night....we have them on the run and they don't even know it yet!!!!

Keep up the good work all and keep having fun boating despite your irreverent acts in the face of the "perfect crowd"....hail to the semi-inebriated King Neptune....hail to the Goddess of intentionally made wake, hail to the wizard of soldered connections...oh what the hail...time for happy hour and a few more miles till the destination....:rofl:

OK Psneeld, I'll bite.

Forgive me of my many wiring sins,
I Still have not completed the water heater rewire.
But, heats the water just fine.....

Love your ABYC sarcasm.

Attachments

• DSC07370.jpg
    DSC07370.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 75
please don't make me send a anti-holier than thou tech out there to inspect...I trust your...it "will do" attitude to keep you in the fold....be careful though..one tiny little exception from ABYC and you are dancing that fine line between being perfect and just one of us.

Till the chips fall wherever....

I did not come back over here voluntarily. I was sent for not having a proper ABYC approved trailer for my dinghy. This could be serious.:eek:

I'll bet we can find something that keeps you in the fold....:D

Just make sure on those other threads the "others" get a good shot to the ribs....:thumb:

Does piloting a 42' GB only in reverse for about 2 miles from a restaurant under a bridge and then back into your slip at the marina at 1am in the morning on a dare count?

{Oh, wait, that couldn't have happened because everybody knows BW Velvet Drives have a weak reverse gear.)

Or how about saying screw the whole "which anchor is best" debate and just beaching it?

Attachments

• P1010362.jpg
    P1010362.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 88
Does piloting a 42' GB only in reverse for about 2 miles from a restaurant under a bridge and then back into your slip at the marina at 1am in the morning on a dare count?

{Oh, wait, that couldn't have happened because everybody knows BW Velvet Drives have a weak reverse gear.)

Or how about saying screw the whole "which anchor is best" debate and just beaching it?
Only if there was alcohol involved.

Capt Bill you have really shown promise lately...A few more shots at the everything has to be perfect crowd and I'm sure you will be a shoe in.

Pretty much just operating at night sets you apart from some of the crowd....:D

Only if there was alcohol involved.

Capt Bill you have really shown promise lately...A few more shots at the everything has to be perfect crowd and I'm sure you will be a shoe in.

Pretty much just operating at night sets you apart from some of the crowd....:D

Ah, it was 1am. Do I really have to spell it out? :D

Now to put it in perspective, this was over 30 years ago and not something I would recommend any one doing. It falls into that "it seemed like a good idea at the time" category.

Now to put it in perspective, this was over 30 years ago and not something I would recommend any one doing. It falls into that "it seemed like a good idea at the time" category.
Ah, the Streakers Defence: "It seemed a good idea at the time". Often followed by the words "Your Honor".

oh king neptune you have looked after me. Somehow your ultimate wisdom has kept me from disaster. My anchor was the wrong kind, it was too small, and there was not enough chain. How can i ever atone.:eek:

Moon…..you cannot atone….that's the one unpardonable sin..! :D

Ah, the Streakers Defence: "It seemed a good idea at the time". Often followed by the words "Your Honor".

Or in an East Texas emergency room..next to a gurney...Well the last thing he said was, "Watch this Ma."

There is photographic evidence that one of our Mods has been catching, filleting fish, and putting them in the cooler before he could get checked by the CA Fish and Game Officers. I think it would be good for the soul from his to 'fess up to his dastardly deeds.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom