Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawn Sherry

Vessel Name
Grand Times
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 57
Hi "Forum"...
I'm new to the group. Heard you were all very friendly and helpful. I currently own a 57 foot wooden Grand Banks and have been living on it for 11 years (after 3 previous years on a 42 foot woodie). I'm currently "downsizing" to a 50 foot woodie. This is the first time I'm going it alone so thought I would join your group, knowing I am going to want advise (and can give some too). Glad I stumbled upon your site!

Welcome.....

Welcome to the forum, we are a friendly bunch!

Hi "Forum"...
I'm new to the group. Heard you were all very friendly and helpful. I currently own a 57 foot wooden Grand Banks and have been living on it for 11 years (after 3 previous years on a 42 foot woodie). I'm currently "downsizing" to a 50 foot woodie. This is the first time I'm going it alone so thought I would join your group, knowing I am going to want advise (and can give some too). Glad I stumbled upon your site!

:flowers:
smiley-signs046.gif

welcome woodie

Welcome Dawn Sherry great reading here. Great site a lot of good information I call it the boating “Brain Trust”. I wish I had the skills and energy to own a wood boat , they are beautiful. Sherry Dawn is a southern name?

LOL...no, Dawn Sherry isn't Southern, but my family came to California via Oklahoma...
I'll figure our how to get some photos up and thanks for the help.

Thanks again, everyone, for the warm welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom