View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #36
BandB
Guru

City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPseudonym View Post
That's the great thing about our boats. They can be anything we want them to be. All modifications are not equal or well received by others, but at the end of the day the only person that has to be happy with it is the owner.

Mark seems a prudent owner and unlikely to make a rash call. Definitely thinking outside the box, not all that different from other thinkers.
And very opposite from some, like me. I just prefer going with the vanilla, stock as built by manufacturer approach. The proven one. That's why I don't order custom boats either. Don't want to be the first and only, so go semi-custom with proven hulls and equipment. I admit then to being very conservative in this respect and having little risk tolerance.

It's really sort of humorous to find us conservative in respects like this when we're the opposite in other areas of our lives.

I'm sure Mark will figure out what he wants, and how to get it best done. I'd be an anxious wreck waiting for it to be completed and launched and see how it did. Just different people.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote