Ready to roll downhill in 164 elbow curves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fantastic!!! Congrats!

Excellent! You must feel like a new father.

Floating right side up is a good thing! :dance:

Congratulations on a successful launch! She'll serve you well for many many years. :thumb:

To quote Col. Hannibal Smith of "A Team" fame-"I love it when a plan comes together"! Built way inland, trucked down the mountainside to the water, she floats upright, goes faster and uses less fuel than expected and looks absolutely gorgeous! That is one beautiful boat, Fernando. Congrats on a job exceedingly well done. You'll have her home just in time for Spring and Summer!

She's beautiful! Congrats on a successful road trip and baptism! Looks like she can handle big loads of food, drink and people before she settles to her boot stripe! Looks 'just right'!

Lovely looking ship! Congratulations and her floating, we had little doubt it wouldn't.

Congratulations she is realy beautifull. Save journey home.

Cees
São Luís do Maranhão

I am now back home, or better, back in my house.
We have had the most exciting 3 weeks of my life. As all brand new boats, we still have 15 items to adjust and we are on our way to do it, basically, electric/electronic issues.

We are now going to work on that and in October we will take Rainha Jannota home in an 850 miles trip’
Thank you all for your comments and please accept my apologies for the delay in pictures. Please do not hesitate to visit our Flickr site with all pictures concerned.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rainha_jannota/
Regards

Portuguese

Attachments

• IMG_1648 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_1648 (640x427).jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1653 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_1653 (640x427).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Fernando:
That's one of the prettiest ships I've ever seen, first class all the way. Big time congratulations.
Mike
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

:socool::socool::socool:So very, very cool, Fernando!:socool::socool::socool:

Fernando-what a beautiful job you did! I know that Champagne had to taste great!

Fernando, the picture of you and your beautiful bride on the foredeck speaks volumes. Together you created a fantastic boat, now get ready to enjoy the adventure together.

A vessel of dreams, she is. I can hardly imagine such an acomplishment. Sincere congratlations.

To quote Col. Hannibal Smith of "A Team" fame-"I love it when a plan comes together"! Built way inland, trucked down the mountainside to the water, she floats upright, goes faster and uses less fuel than expected and looks absolutely gorgeous! That is one beautiful boat, Fernando. Congrats on a job exceedingly well done. You'll have her home just in time for Spring and Summer!

Like he said….sorry to plagiarize, but I'm not a fast typist, and THD said it all, and so well...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom