Karma hits the Japanese Whaling Crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capthead

Guru
Vessel Name
Heads Up
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 42 Classic
I tried to copy and paste but it wouldn't let me do it.

The story is here: Japanese Whaling Crew Eaten Alive By Killer Whales, 16 dead | A Japanese whaling crew has fallen victim to a dramatic full on assault by a school of killer whales, killing no less then 16 crew members and injuring 12, has reported the Japanese Government this morning. - See more at: Japanese Whaling Crew Eaten Alive By Killer Whales, 16 dead | 
A Japanese whaling crew has fallen victim to a dramatic full on assault by a school of killer whales, killing no less then 16 crew members and injuring 12, has reported the Japanese Government this morning. - See more at: Japanese Whaling Crew Eaten Alive By Killer Whales, 16 dead | 
A Japanese whaling crew has fallen victim to a dramatic full on assault by a school of killer whales, killing no less then 16 crew members and injuring 12, has reported the Japanese Government this morning. - See more at: Japanese Whaling Crew Eaten Alive By Killer Whales, 16 dead | 

I'm very sorry. I researched and found this is satire, and not a true story. :blush::blush::blush:

To bad it isn't true.

But but but but... I read it on the internet, so it must be true. I bet there is a YouTube video to back it up!

Back
Top Bottom