Gulfstar on the market

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
New to the market? Has the dreaded 4-154's. Would be nice to have a source of parts for these ancient engines other than replacement.

36' Gulfstar Mark II Aft Cabin Trawler

So counting the bowsprit and the swim platform it is a 40 foot boat, huh? (That is what the ad says). I suppose that if one were to tie a dinghy and a ten-foot line on the back then it could be called a 50 boat. :)

Lazzara started to allow some sort of customization in the Mrk II boats. This is the 3rd variation of the aft cabin I have seen. I have the a copy of my boats blue prints and it has the twin berth aft cabin and it is marked up "before changes" I have what I call an owners cabin with a single queen sized bed. The rest of the boat looks very much like our.

This Gulfstar has a very unique set up below decks. I'm guessing they totally gutted her and started over. I kind of like it. Certainly no room for overnight guests!

1973 Gulfstar Trawler Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

I like that setup better than the "everyone and their brothers family" setups :nonono:

Seen a couple galley down conversion on smaller trawlers that sacrificed the v-berth and day head and they looked really funtional.

All that hanging galley cutlery would drive me nuts in a seaway.....

All that hanging galley cutlery would drive me nuts in a seaway.....

That's funny, I though exactly the same thing. Clang, bang, clatter, clatter. I'd look at that and think that boat must never leave its dock.

Back
Top Bottom