The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vluaces

New to forum but 50+ years boating and currently own 42' Monk. Have my USCG Captains Licence, 100 ton Near Coastal with commercial towing. Will start looking for some part time work in Lee County Florida

Welcome to the club. Good you have experience so you can sort out the wild tangents from the useful information. I find that most have a lot to offer and have found a lot of tips that I'm using now. For your own safety and mental health don't mention anchors, flybridges, one vs two engines or any other religious issues.

Welcome to the club. Good you have experience so you can sort out the wild tangents from the useful information. I find that most have a lot to offer and have found a lot of tips that I'm using now. For your own safety and mental health don't mention anchors, flybridges, one vs two engines or any other religious issues.

Ooops, you forgot guns. Welcome vluaces

Welcome aboard

Yes, welcome to the forum. Don't mind old RT. He might sound sometimes like he's been on the turps, but I assure you he hasn't. A nice wine now…that's a different matter…'course he might be teetotal..? But it might just be mental exhaustion after just coming off a very draining thread over on OTDE, eh RTF..?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom