Boss Boats Rigid Dinghy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
Does anyone have one of these or no anything about them ?

yes, we have the original Jolly Boat which I believe is now the Boss Boat Rigid dinghy. Ours is a 12' sportdinghy. We love her but it does have some pros and cons. She rides more stable than any other dinghy that I have seen. you can stand on the side tubes without any issues. She corners great. We have a 25 horse Yamaha and she will plane with 3 good size men in her. As far as a boat she is great...
Now the cons.... If you are going to use a crane to lift her on and off a top deck it can be a bit of disaster waiting to happen. IE fiberglass boat hanging in the air next to the mother ship... pray that you do not have any wakes or you make need your fiberglass guy. For her size she is pretty heavy. With the motor I think ours is about 450 lbs. We have gone to a swimplatform lift and resolved most of the cons. The only one that you need to be carefull with is when approaching the mothership care must be exercised since the tubes are fiberglass. Ours is a 2002 and still looks new... Hope this helps...

photo of our Jolly Boat

IMAG0570_BURST002.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom