Nordic Tug 37 cruising Europe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mpilon

Vlimeux (my Nordic Tug 37)

Razzoli-1.jpg

and I left England last year.

I crossed the channel and went to Cherbourg in France. From there, le Havre and up "La Seine"

Tug-5.jpg

toward Paris via Honfleur. I travelled rivers

Tug-2.jpg

canals

Tug-3.jpg
France-8.jpg

and oceans.

Corse-1.jpg

in confort

DSCF1679.jpg

You can see my adventure here
Marc Pilon | Je vagabonde…

Welcome Marc, thanks for posting the beautiful photos and the link to your journeys. Am I envious? You betcha! I will be following along.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you very much Don for your comment. I do appreciate.
:)
It is a special and interesting place to cruise.

Marc

Wow, STUNNING PHOTOS!!! You definitely have talent and "the eye", which explains why you can afford the boat and to go cruise paradise. Well done!

Just checked out your blog. VERY nice. I put a link of your boat for sale on my site IN the listings of another Nordic 37' that's for sale. Who knows, maybe somebody will contact you? Love your photos!!!

Last edited:
Wow, very kind of you Mister Blake :) I will let you know what will happen for sure.

Glad you like the pictures - it is because the places are stunning!
;)

Happy 2014 to you and all those close to you. Thanks for the help.

Marc

Welcome aboard! :thumb: Beautiful photos!!! ;) :thumb:

a classic scene... on a special river.. in France

The river Seine is different than I expected. I first imagined many factories, power plants, big cities, pollution....NO, it is mostly in nature with few nice small villages with amazing history and architecture. The shores of La Seine are always "padded" with fields, forest, trees, even in the larger villages.

You see, I travel using nautical guides about the rivers / canals and these guides do not include information about surroundings cities... The night before arriving marina "Place de l'Arsenal" (I mean downtown Paris, at "Place de la Bastille") I slept near a small bridge, quiet, low traffic or noise, in a park, full of trees, nice.... I did not know, I was in "la banlieu" of Paris, even so that I was very surprised when I saw Eiffel Tower!

include picture of the "marina" , place de la Bastille.

Attachments

• NT37-9.jpg
    NT37-9.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF2376.jpg
    DSCF2376.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 161
Hi Marc,
Welcome to TF. I'm also a FB NT group member.
For all of you in TF , Marc is an amazing photographer and a cruising enthusiast.

BTW, Marc, do you know what the CE rating is for your NT37?
Thanks
Scott

Hi Marc,
Welcome to TF. I'm also a FB NT group member.
For all of you in TF , Marc is an amazing photographer and a cruising enthusiast.

BTW, Marc, do you know what the CE rating is for your NT37?
Thanks
Scott

Thank you for the "generous" comment !

It is B (force 8 , 4 meters wave... I think) - Allianz insured me "All Med".
image001.jpg

Nordic Tugs are very appealing. They were runner-up in my selection

Tug-5.jpg

But wider decks won.

232323232%7Ffp73438%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3A3%3A33693336nu0mrj

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom