Hyatt fantail owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HyattFantail

Vessel Name
Ancient mariner
Vessel Make
Hyatt50
I'm looking to locate as many of the owners of Hyatt 50ft fantail boats built by Transworld Boat Building Company in Taiwan. It is my understanding that only 11 have been built.
[

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 249
Great looking boat!

Thanks neighbor, you guys stay safe and warm this winter. Happy Thanksgiving

Great looking boat.

There was one in the Everett marina but it was sold and moved. I know there is another one in the Puget Sound. We tend to notice unique large boats.

There's one in the slip next to me on the C&D Canal, the upper Chesapeake Bay, Bear Delaware. It has a beautiful dark red hull. The owner loves the boat, though due to family issues it hasn't been out of its slip in 3 years. He said that he believes there were only 8 made.

I swooned over one of these boats when looking for a trawler in 2009. To big for me at the time, but not anymore. I think it had a single 210 Cat 3208....nice combo.

Lovely.

You are correct Larry, I have a 210 hp catapillar with and bow thruster in our 1999.

Looks a little like my Willard.

The designer made no effort to maximize her water line length. But at a little slower speed she could be more efficient than a boat w more speed and a longer WLL.

I agree though ... A very good looking boat.

No kidding, I'll second that - Great looking lady you have. Maybe my next larger boat. I should probably get on the wait list though for a larger slip now...

bshillam,
Just burble on down to LaConner. Lots of covered moorage. But may not be the size you want.

There was one at Acosta Creek on the St. Johns River for years, don't know if she is still there but it was a nice vessel.

Hyatt Fantail

I'm looking to locate as many of the owners of Hyatt 50ft fantail boats built by Transworld Boat Building Company in Taiwan. It is my understanding that only 11 have been built.
[

We have Ancient Mariner, a 1999 Voyager, possibly the last one shipped to the US? Based at Hammock Beach Marina, Palm Coast and Pax River Naval Air Station marina during the summer. Love this boat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom