Mini Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AusCan

Guru
Vessel Name
Kokanee
Vessel Make
Cuddles 30 Pilot House Motor Sailer
I love these little Finn 8's. They are a bit of a mini version of my boat, although built by a different Aussie boat builder.

Quite a unique layout. A 26 foot boat with 2 separate cabins separated by a open central cockpit. A great economical family boat with decent sea keeping ability providing you aren't getting waves breaking over the bow. I love 'em but they wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea with their spartan fitout.
Used Finn 8 for Sale | Boats For Sale | Yachthub

Attachments

• 1_3.jpg
    1_3.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 872
Like it a lot (not so much the BMW D35 though).

Reminds me of the Fisher Potter.

Really neat vessel. Great visibility. Shoal draft too.

hi everyone, I am a new member and joined mainly after I searched for information about Cuddles 30's. I did see the Finn8 on yachthub and considered her briefly. but decided that she was a bit too "Spartan" as Auscan mentioned.
I am looking for a comfortable boat for my lady and I to cruise around the Queensland coast and inner islands in the winter, so she will be a liveaboard. We are both retired and want to atleast have a crack at "livin' the dream". We have done the caravan thing around Aussie twice and now it's the water adventure for us.
Would really appreciate any more comments from any previous Cuddles owners and just love Auscan's motor sailer...... I want one too !!! LOL but never seen any advertised. I have had tinnies and small runabouts before so have a healthy respect of the ocean and windsurfed for yonks, so a sail on a nice cruiser/moor sailer would be great. P.S gotta be an economical Diesel nice and slow too.
thx and regards
Any comments on similar boats/motor sailers would be helpful

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom