View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:33 AM   #7
Phil Fill
Phil Fill's Avatar
City: Everett Wa
Country: US
Vessel Name: Eagle
Vessel Model: Roughwater 58 pilot house
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,919
I would go to a local muffler shop and have them bend SS tubing for you. Most have a hydraulic press than can bend up to 90 degrees. I replace my disel fill hose and had them bend some 1 1/2 SS for me. They did it for free while I waited from their scrap.
Phil Fill is offline   Reply With Quote