Padded folding deck chairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One big advantage to some of the folding chairs is the angle of the backrest is adjustable .

The best source of folding chairs is at an RV accessory shop like Camper World.

Many are on display , so one can get a comfortable unit by just sitting in each.

Your bride may prefer a different choice.

LL Beans, Freeport ME has a really good selection of chairs and many other outdoor items.

Greetings,
We have both folding and non folding seating for aft deck use. The Admiral prefers the folding type and I the fixed. Both stow to our satisfaction although the folding DO take up less space. Both are lightweight and less expensive which does enter into the equation the advantages of which have been previously mentioned
th

&
th

I have fitted rubber feet to both and the deck seems unscathed. I am considering a folding directors type chair for the pilothouse (taller than first image) as I don't have but 30" between the wheel and the step up to the pilot berth in the PH.

I had two of the Garelick High Back Padded Deck Chairs on the last boat, we found that they sat well, were light weight and easy to stow.

Next folding chair I buy will be this one. I hear it's got great back support.

Next folding chair I buy will be this one. I hear it's got great back support.

This one has piqued my interest due to its apparent comfort and stowability. Anyone have real life experience with the Strongback? The Elite in particular?

We have 4 teak type, acacia wood I think, folding slatted chairs, plus a folding table. They look the part on an older boat, are surprisingly comfortable, stack away easily,are fine used in the cockpit or cabin. Cost about $50 each, will outlast me.

That`s what we use as well.

Back
Top Bottom