New Member from Ontario Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rduval

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Bonaventure
Vessel Make
Cheer Men PT41 Europa
Hi All:

Newbie here....

Well new to Trawlers anyway. Sailor for many years. Just bought (yesterday) 1984 PT-41 Europa. Can't wait to get her off the hard.

She's got twin 120 Lehmans. Does anybody know where I can get/download a copy of the service manual? I'd like to change the raw water intake impellers and it'd sure be nice to have some visuals before I get there. (2.5 hour drive)

Thanks much and Hi all again.

Rick

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum. Ontario's my old stomping ground. If you do a search on the Trawler forum, you will most likely find the answer to your question about the Lehmans. Lots of discussion about those old but fine engines. :)

Shawn

Hi LaBomba..... Nope, Port Whitby on Lake Ontario, 5 min from our house.

Right now she's in Ganonoque on the Hard. Launching a week Friday... Pics to come when I get here here

Welcome from another PT owner........:thumb:

Hey thanks! Really like the Trident under the bow...

Any interior pics? I'm wondering if all the interiors are the same.

Hey thanks! Really like the Trident under the bow...

Any interior pics? I'm wondering if all the interiors are the same.

Hi Rick
Click on the MVRochepoint in my signature, it is a link to the boats website......:thumb:

Hi Rick
Click on the MVRochepoint in my signature, it is a link to the boats website......:thumb:

Nice website. I download most of the pics. I like the hanging cupboard in the galley. In ours it come up from below and blocks the view forward from the settee. I like yours better. I feel some woodworking coming on....

Hi Rick,
Another welcome from another Cheer Men owner. I'm ex Port Colborne (as a child) and TO in the 70's. I'm no help with the Lehmans as mine got re-engined by a PO with John Deeres.
Enjoy your boat.
Richard

Last edited:
Welcome

I was just put in touch with Bob Smith at American Diesel corp. this week. He replied to my email promptly and seems very eager to help me in anyway possible. He also sent a few great parts lists. I am sure he can provide you with what you are looking for.

bobsmithadc@gmail.com

Welcome
Take your time coming back from Ganonoque
You will be covering some nice area if you take the inside passage to Brighton

I was just put in touch with Bob Smith at American Diesel corp. this week. He replied to my email promptly and seems very eager to help me in anyway possible. He also sent a few great parts lists. I am sure he can provide you with what you are looking for.

bobsmithadc@gmail.com

I emailed him as well. Got a list of suggested replacements and upgrades as well as pricing.

Welcome
Take your time coming back from Ganonoque
You will be covering some nice area if you take the inside passage to Brighton

Thanks for the insight. I'll look into that route. The marina where she's on the hard can't keep her for more than 2 days on the gas dock (no other slips available that are big enough) so I'll probably be heading out a week Saturday just to get her home.

Fingers crossed that we don't run into trouble. She's been dry for 2 years. We're replacing the raw water impellers for sure before sea trial but hopefully we won't run into any snags or bad weather.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom