editing posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddyo

Guru
Vessel Name
Grace
Vessel Make
DeFever 48
Even though I'm signed in the site won't let me edit my classified ads?

So, when you select the "More" button, what do you see?

After I select edit post I make my changes then click the submit post button and I get the "your not authorized...".

Just a test as I am editing your post.

-- Edited by Baker on Monday 12th of July 2010 02:14:42 PM

My first suggestion is to sign out and then sign back in. Keep trying while I keep trying.

tried it, no luck.

Dammit....give me a little time and I will see what I can do!

Maybe related to cookies?

What Browser are you using...sorry, I have been out of pocket for the past few days!!!

Firefox, I can edit everything but classified.

Well then....all I have for you is that if you ever need anything edited in the classified section, just send me a PM. That or open with Explorer if you need to edit that section. I know that we have had the most trouble with Firefox on here.

I can edit the classified section with IE 8.

I tried IE also and I'm getting the same message.

I processed your request. Let me know if I did it correctly. Sorry I am unable to fully solve your problem.

I'm also having trouble editing my post -- originally posted last night, and tried to edit it this morning.

It seemed like I was able to edit the post just fine... changed the text-size, color, etc... but then when I clicked "submit post", the entire post now seems to be *blank* -- even though the post link is still here in the Classifieds section.

Any ideas? Or are my edits simply awaiting moderation, and the post will appear as blank until approved??

Thanks for your help,
best,

-dk

Daniel, whenever you post a live link, it does get flagged for moderation. This is kind of a new thing for the software. So that is what happened. Should be fine now???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom