Greetings from the hills of Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pura Vida

Vessel Name
Pura Vida
Vessel Make
08 Meridian 490 Pilothouse
Hello, this my first post but I have been reading and lurking for a while. I really like Trawler Forum as it has a lot of quality information and the occasional funny. I have a 08 Meridian 490 Pilothouse with Cummins QSB’s not a true trawler but I treat her as one. I keep her at the Riverview Dockominium's located on Fort Loudoun Lake.

Welcome. You are truly in a beautiful area. I am located down river at Chattanooga, but the boat is in Ft. Pierce, FL.

Hello, this my first post but I have been reading and lurking for a while. I really like Trawler Forum as it has a lot of quality information and the occasional funny. I have a 08 Meridian 490 Pilothouse with Cummins QSB’s not a true trawler but I treat her as one. I keep her at the Riverview Dockominium's located on Fort Loudoun Lake.

Welcome

Great choice in a boat! :)

And your boat is just as much a "trawler" as most of the boats here.

Thanks to all for the welcome. Ksanders I like your picture nothing like that around here. Moonstruck we had a Sabre 42 at the transient dock for a weekend last summer, beautiful boat.

Welcome, Pura Vida!

As you know, we welcome all boat types and sizes. It's more the attitude and way of life than boat size, speed, hull shape, engine size or anchor type. Those are just some of the topics we like to start family arguments about.

So pull up a chair and break out your photo album. Like some folks show pictures of their kids, we brag about our boats and force pictures upon the admiring audience. But unlike the people who change the subject when asked about their kid's breakdown last week, we talk about our breakdowns openly and find support and help in their remedies.

Pura Vida, there's one rule around TF that you need to be aware of....

..Without pictures, it didn't happen.

So post away. We all like to see you and your family boating, where you boat, and what your boat looks like.

Welcome aboard.

Howdy Pura Vida

I'm just down the river from you at the intersection of the Tellico river and the Little Tennessee, (south end of Tellico Lake). Welcome aboard.

Welcome. We are in Crossville now, but or boat is in Bradenton, FL. Just remember that the Tennessee River offers some of the most beautiful cruising you'll ever do.

Thanks for the encouragement; it looks like I will have to research how to post pictures.

Thanks for the encouragement; it looks like I will have to research how to post pictures.

Scroll down to "manage attachments" and post away. Select file, upload, and submit post.

Welcome. You are truly in a beautiful area. I am located down river at Chattanooga, but the boat is in Ft. Pierce, FL.

Don...I didn't know that you were a down-home guy. That would explain that suspicious counter-top item I saw in one of your interior pics. After enlarging, I realized that it was a Bob Evans Sausage Gravy and Biscuit Dispenser. Heck, when I made my trips to Nashville, I think there must have been one in every gas station.:hide:

Attachments

• Don's dispenser.jpg
    Don's dispenser.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Don's dispenser closeup.jpg
    Don's dispenser closeup.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 105
Don...I didn't know that you were a down-home guy. That would explain that suspicious counter-top item I saw in one of your interior pics. After enlarging, I realized that it was a Bob Evans Sausage Gravy and Biscuit Dispenser. Heck, when I made my trips to Nashville, I think there must have been one in every gas station.:hide:

Bob Evans, "we do it right, or we don't do it".

Thanks for the reminder Larry. Just pulled out a couple of sausage biscuits for breakfast

Remember when at your grocers to TAKE HOME A PACKAGE OF TENNESSEE PRIDE.

Test photo upload

Sunset cove near the Tellico Dam

Attachments

• 2013 05 27_20130527 memorial day_1351.jpg
    2013 05 27_20130527 memorial day_1351.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 96
Welcome. We are in Crossville now, but or boat is in Bradenton, FL. Just remember that the Tennessee River offers some of the most beautiful cruising you'll ever do.

Where are you in Bradenton? We're at Twin Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom