Fort Lauderdale to Abacos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was rough, nothing we or the boat couldn't handle. I'll upload pics.

It also appears to be a coincidence since there are 3 other nordy's in Old Bahama Bay. 62,57, & 56MS.
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1397771518.779249.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1397771546.257963.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1397771559.112247.jpg

Hey glad everything was OK!

Did you see any 9' waves?

Were you glad you weren't on the Camano? :)

Hey glad everything was OK!

Did you see any 9' waves?

Were you glad you weren't on the Camano? :)

Yeah their were some.

In the camano it would of been living hell.

I'm guessing that the entrance to the obb basin was pretty nasty in that. Glad you are safe.

I'm guessing that the entrance to the obb basin was pretty nasty in that. Glad you are safe.

Actually we were thinking the same but it was just fine.

9 feet and 8 seconds is almost a swell versus a wave...depending on the aspect and the boat...no big deal to uncomfortable....not what I would consider dangerous for most of the boats talked about on this forum.

Well I figured I'd give an update before we loose wifi.

We've been the past 4 days at Abaco Beach Resort, it's quite nice here. The big grocery store and many restaurants just a 10 minute walk away. The dinghy is performing as expected (Love that Etec). Were gonna be heading out about noon today off to Spanish for the night then to GSC to anchor out for the night then to west end, then home.

Yesterday we took the Nordy over to man o war to anchor off a little place we could land the dink and enjoy the plentiful beaches.

I'm going wait till we get to the states to upload some pictures because the bandwidth sucks.

Did you get some canvas goodies while in Man O War ?

Beautiful shots!

Crossing the stream did look a little bumpy. I see a big wave top right:

image-266393277.jpg

Nice pics and beautiful beach . That marina shot is that Treasure Cay ? Are you going over to Bakers Cay ?

Oliver, it's time to put some narrative along with those beautiful pictures. Isn't it nice that paradise is just a short trip away from the Florida coast.:)

Oliver, it's time to put some narrative along with those beautiful pictures. Isn't it nice that paradise is just a short trip away from the Florida coast.:)

Wait I thought pictures were worth a thousand words?:D

Greetings,
Mr. O. So far, you're in the hundreds of thousands. Keep it up. Here's a thousand for ya...
weird1.gif

Ooops, wrong one....maybe....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom