6000miles to Rio in 2 months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a marina, Compass Point with gog value and well protected

Close the Paradise

Attachments

• image-3650572537.jpg
    image-3650572537.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 216
Greetings,
Mr.A. Careful, more pictures like that and the moderators will move this thread to OTDE. I do like your thinking though...

Each one has the family that deserve :)

Greetings,
Mr. A. No problem what-so-ever. Attractive wife. I forgot the :dance: + :rofl: in post # 183. Apologies.

Last edited:
Hi Mr RTF, no problems, will you go to the Miami Boat Show? I came to Miami from St Thomas to go there and next Friday I'm going back to Brazil.

It is nice to see your trip is going well. So far what do you calculate is your longest leg from one point to another in distance and time? In general how have the sea conditions been, and what are the worst so far?
Boa viagem!

I got a lot of problems in Luperon, thats we have to fix in Samana.
When we arrived in Puerto Rico, Ponce, we changed all of oils, filters also the starter of the star motor. And finally when we lift the boat to bottom paint we saw that the cables that we bring from Luperon in the shafts, made damages in the props and the bearings.
Each leg until now was expensive but I hope from now on will be nice.

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Scoundrel'l LadyImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1397525629.679954.jpg

I got a lot of problems in Luperon, thats we have to fix in Samana.
. And finally when we lift the boat to bottom paint we saw that the cables that we bring from Luperon in the shafts, made damages in the props and the bearings.
Each leg until now was expensive but I hope from now on will be nice.

You were dragging cables that were tangled on your prop shafts? Don't understand.
Anyway, I will pray that the days of repairs are forever over for you Alemao as you certainly have had lots of trouble

Britt

Now I'm at St Martin and everything is running well :)

I bought a LED strip and made LED light for the engine room.
I also painted the motors
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1398844984.792815.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1398845003.292458.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1398845024.263602.jpg

Hey Almao,

Long time not hear from you, how are thinks with the voyage? stil en-route to Rio?

Cees, São Luís do Maranhão

No, the boat is at St Maaten in a Boatyard. The brazilian e economic situation is not good until the elections. I'd rather to wait a little there :) I know that you understand

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1406496162.914970.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1406496185.148929.jpg

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

No, the boat is at St Maaten in a Boatyard. The brazilian e economic situation is not good until the elections. I'd rather to wait a little there :) I know that you understand

Sergio, understand. What is the plan for this season, you'r on the hard? Are you on the French or Dutch side. BTW very nice pics you made of your adventure.

The boat is in the Dutch side but I'm going there in the middle os November and will spend about 2 weeks there

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

If you need a dutch speaking interpreter... ;-) But seriously i need to go to Rio, my passport is stolen.

Cees, Sao Luis - Maranhao.

Sent from my Samsung S3 Mini using Trawler Tapatalk

Last edited:
When you come to Rio, call me. My cell phone is 98899-3613

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

When you come to Rio, call me. My cell phone is 98899-3613

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

It's not urgent, i not lost my Permanente. We planning to go to Rio during Cristmas & New Year. The Consulate needs 5 days to process my new passport.

Cees, Sao Luis - Maranhao - Brazil.

Sent from my Samsung S3 Mini using Trawler Tapatalk app

Call me and I'll see jf you could stay in my home

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

Thanks Sergio, when i book my tickets i give you a call. If you visit the North East you and family are always welcome at "Villa Atlantic Paradise" our house.

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20141004_211825.jpg

Very nice place

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

Gonzalo Hurricane took all of my bimini and canvas

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa