Somebody was looking for used hardtops?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
15' Hobie Power Skiff w/90hp Yamaha-owned 28 years. Also a 2001 Bayliner 3788 that I took in trade
I had a chance to go to the Marine Connection today in Ft. Pierce. HOLY MOLY do they have lot's of new inventory. Yes, they had hard-tops, in about every size. Fuel tanks galore, half-towers galore, rolls of rubrails, PILES of cushions, stacks of exhausts, mufflers, and about any and everything you could dream of. Mind boggling. Problem is you pretty much have to go there in person. I saw several that would fit a trawler. LOTS of them with legs that came off lord knows what.. CALL THEM- not me.. I'm back in Miami now. IMG948.jpg

IMG946.jpg

IMG945.jpg

IMG941.jpg

IMG937.jpg

zpfile000.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

Attachments

• zpfile002.jpg
    zpfile002.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 99
My dad lives in Stuart and we always make a drive to Marine Connection when I visit him. One of my favorite places on earth - and this is coming from somebody in South Dakota where we don't have a boat store for a million miles.

more GOLD

I'm like in AWE of this place. Like a kid in a candy store-where do you go first? I want this, I want that, I need those.IMG954.jpg

IMG953.jpg

IMG951.jpg

IMG944.jpg

IMG940.jpg

IMG939.jpg
This sign was in the men's room. I was told the owner "must be doing well, as he has a real nice plane over at the airport"..if that was his wife at the register, I'd say he was doing REAL well in that respect too!

Last edited:
Where do you suppose this stuff comes from

Hurricane damage?

Hurricane damage?

CALL AND ASK THEM?
Most of it's all new. He buy's manufactures inventory when they go out of business, which as we all know has been many (and still counting!). There haven't been any Hurricanes down in Florida since 2005.
There's only a few boats left from that Hurricane that wiped out Ft. Pierce in 05, and they are over in a corner of the Cracker Boy yard.
IMG958.jpg

Last edited:
IMG962.jpg

I ended up only buying a print of "me" that was on the wall. At the register, the guy said "which one back there?" and I said: "The one that looks like a guy who used to work in a boat yard and is now a yacht broker" and he brought the right one. The artist nailed it right down to the shoes and the magazine!:D

I'm going back there next week to buy a new steering wheel. Man did they have a huge selection, but I want the old one in my hand to compare center hubs.

Just sold another 4788 up there today. She's going to Australia. On the market exactly 7 days today. Booyah!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom