sunchaser, as in Tom and Jan in Alaska.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Willy
Vessel Make
Willard Nomad 30'
Tom and Jan arrived in Thorne Bay wednesday 16 June on the afternoon tide. Yesterday I took them to see totems at their original site and the only Tlingit Clan House in the world (I believe) on it's original site. The totems are in the woods like trees and most people don'e realize ther'e there until ther'e very close * * .. close enough to be a bit startled.*They took me to lunch at Ruth Ann's and afterwards we went out on the dock where fishermen had dumped a bunch of fish heads, guts ect on the dock. Several Eagles had lunch 15' from where Tom and Jan stood. Soon a dog came charging at the birds and almost got a claw deep into it's nose. Today they left for north and I don't think the tide is going to be right for them in Wrangle Narrows so they will probably won't arrive at Petersburg until saturday. Ther'e having a great time.

Eric Henning

Way to go Big E.

Show'em Alaska the way we know it.

SD

WoooHoooo!!!!

Several days ago I heard from Tom and they had spent several days in Wrangell. I've never cared much for Wrangell but they liked it and had a good time. When I talked to them in Juneau they were about to ride the tram up high (2000' ?) on the mountain overlooking Juneau, Douglas Island, Gastineau Channel and the Mendenhall Bar. They found a way to get into Glacier Bay and were headed there. I'll report more promptly next time.

Eric

I was wondering why we hadn't heard from them and now I remember....Glad they are having fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom