The latest/coolest anchor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forklift, you said the A word!
Oh great, now we'll need batteries in our anchors.

Cheer up Hop. You can sell batteries.

What kind of batteries and what kind of chargers?:lol::lol::D

That's it! I'll get rich selling special anchor batteries. They'll be the size and weight of 8D batteries but with a roll bar on them. Want more holding power? Tie the Xantrex charger onto the battery.

That's it! I'll get rich selling special anchor batteries. They'll be the size and weight of 8D batteries but with a roll bar on them. Want more holding power? Tie the Xantrex charger onto the battery.
:dance::dance:

LMAO

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Trawler

I understand you have to get a whole new rode with embedded fiber optic cable so you can set the anchor in the right place. The second generation will plug into the NMEA 2000 bus.

Tom

Will you have to run your generator the whole time you are anchored? Maybe add an AIS transponder so other boats know where your anchor is and won't anchor on top of you?

From what I've read about Xantrex it may be a better anchor than charger;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom