Need:Comnav 5001 Signal Processing Unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampu

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Cajun Rose
Vessel Make
Biloxi Lugger
Hey guys, Trying to get my Comnav auto pilot working. I am missing the wires to the rudder feedback and the Signal Processing Unit. If anyone has a line on the SPU I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Paul

Hey guys, Trying to get my Comnav auto pilot working. I am missing the wires to the rudder feedback and the Signal Processing Unit. If anyone has a line on the SPU I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Paul
Wait so you need wire?

I do need a wire, but the important part is the SPU. I am missing that component of the unit. I have contacted Comnav about it to see if they still have one. Thanks

Thanks for point out the fact that my first post was not very specific at all. I can't edit the post but I do need the Singal processing unit

I do need a wire, but the important part is the SPU. I am missing that component of the unit. I have contacted Comnav about it to see if they still have one. Thanks Thanks for point out the fact that my first post was not very specific at all. I can't edit the post but I do need the Singal processing unit
Oh ok, I might have a link for wire. Here's link- http://www.pacergroup.net/Categories7.aspx?Id=Shielded_Cables

Back
Top Bottom