Paravanes completed but untried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Bucky
Vessel Make
Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
I had a goal to get this project completed by the 4-1. They're done, if not a bit overwhelming. Being careful to use as light of a material as possible, but it's a good think I saved some weight on rebuilding the roof, cuz I figure another 170 lbs. above the deck line. These boats have a lot of reserve stability, but as far as I know, only one other owner has tried these things and he ended up taking them off. Hoping I got the leverage numbers right.

Looks a bit overwhelming, no? What a day.

Attachments

• bucky paravanes done.jpg
    bucky paravanes done.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 264
Looks good Larry. When will you get a chance to deploy them? We all want to see pictures.

Where are you now?

Richard on Dauntless is tied up behind my store now. He's getting paravanes installed and doing other work while he's back there.

Looks good Larry. When will you get a chance to deploy them? We all want to see pictures. Where are you now? Richard on Dauntless is tied up behind my store now. He's getting paravanes installed and doing other work while he's back there.
Parks..... I think that's photo shopped. :D

Come on guys. Get with it. It's April Fools Day.

What!? Why are people so ready to yell "PHOTOSHOP" whenever I post a provocative project photo, and just because it happens to be April 1st?! Besides, the project may have been to Photoshop the paravanes on the boat rather than the actual installation. It's still a finished project!:socool::whistling:

What!? Why are people so ready to yell "PHOTOSHOP" whenever I post a provocative project photo, and just because it happens to be April 1st?! Besides, the project may have been to Photoshop the paravanes on the boat rather than the actual installation. It's still a finished project!:socool::whistling:

I'll give you that one, Larry.:thumb:

I guess Parks is on island time! :lol::D

Oh Damn! He got me. I should know by now to never trust a photo posted by Larry!

Does he even own a boat? or just a good computer.

Cheers
Benn

Larry I need a photo shop dump bed on William so I can haul rock up and down the river .The vanes actually don't look bad .

Huh?
THis whole thread has gone far over my head:surrender:

Richard, Larry has mad skills with Photoshop. He doesn't really have Paravanes.
You could save a lot of money if you just have him Photoshop some onto Dauntless.

Benn, The theory that Larry's boat doesn't exist is a good one. I visited him when he was living on Key Biscayne with a nice dock in his back yard. His boat conveniently wasn't there.

Richard, Larry has mad skills with Photoshop. He doesn't really have Paravanes.
You could save a lot of money if you just have him Photoshop some onto Dauntless.

Benn, The theory that Larry's boat doesn't exist is a good one. I visited him when he was living on Key Biscayne with a nice dock in his back yard. His boat conveniently wasn't there.

Parks, are you absolutely sure beyond any doubt that was Larry?

"Parks, are you absolutely sure beyond any doubt that was Larry? "

Now that you mention it..........

Parks, are you absolutely sure beyond any doubt that was Larry?

:thumb::thumb: I checked with my Admiral this morning and she says, "Oh yeah, you're Larry alright". I sure hope the boat exists, considering the bucks I
I've dropped on it lately.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom