View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:00 PM   #9
keb

City: Portland, OR
What initially sparked my interest to research further was the price for a new trawler style vessel that wasn't a stripped model starting at $1 million and when fully outfitted pulling in $1.6m. And of course one that best matched my needs and then wants. I like the full walk around decks, forward raked pilot house windows, flybridge, cockpit although small can still do some fishing and relaxing, molded stair/no ladders, main deck galley, a decent VIP stateroom, and a reasonably accessible engine room. I like parts of several of their models - I would prefer not having a master stateroom jammed into the bow. Would prefer either an aft stateroom or a midship (preference) stateroom. Still working on priorities, needs vs wants. What range of fuel efficiency do they achieve? I read here I believe that some Nordy owners have downsized into these, and that says something. We plan to cruise the Columbia to start with and then up the coast to Pugent Sound area and then south to Mexico, through the canal and then the Caribbean eventually.
keb is offline   Reply With Quote