Hello from Lake Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bluevee

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lady J
Vessel Make
Clipper 30
Hello everyone, another aussie joining in. Just bought a Clipper 30 (Taiwan built who's name eludes me right now)with my dad and cruised her from pittwater to lake mac, all went well- except for a bit of rough weather and seasick brother. She's an 81model 80hp Lehman. Finding it a bit hard to obtain schematics info etc online for these boats. I can't even open the access panel to the breaker box. Anyway were pretty excited about owning this boat and looking forward to hearing from others who own them.

See if you can find, on the internet an owners group for the boat you have. There are for many different manufacturers, you might find an owner who has a schematic or can give you more information on your boats systems.
Search for example for In my case "Monk Owners Association" will get the group for my boat.
Good Luck

Thanks Steve, I gave that a go. I trawled the net (excuse the pun) for lien hwa/tung hwa owners assn but this site seems to be the best. I've already picked up a few good tips just reading some other posts. I'm beginning to wonder if an owners or workshop manual exists.

Welcome aboard. Another Aussie. The NH crew will begin to get suspicious of a takeover soon:):):)

John

Welcome Mate, enjoy the ride.
You will get lots of info here , good and bad, ya just gotta sort it.

Cheers
Benn

Thanks for the welcome boys. Those damned NH lads haven't got a clue we're taking over.
Who are NH by the way?
I just spent the day at Lake Macquarie going through some manoeuvring docking skills with the old man and just cruising around. I feel this boating pace is letting me stop and smell the roses- so to speak, I can see why you blokes enjoy this type of boating so much. Ps found my way into the breaker box- now I can start figuring out the wiring

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom