She´s looking good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great job!! Have enjoyed the pictures.

I can imagine water under her keel with a sundowner in one hand and a smile on anyone's face. Anyone would be proud to have such a work of craftsmanship! A excellent example of form, function and art!

Looking much better than "good"! Outstanding!

You my friend are an inspiration, to take a dream and persevere to bring it to this stage of completion is amazing in itself but to do it with such craftsmanship, care and eye for detail is simply incredible. It is unquestionably a boat that will turn heads wherever she goes.

Know I posted a quick good thought to you and your boat earlier, but just gotta post again, I am astounded by what you created and the sheer perseverance you displayed in so doing.

Piece of art finished to the beauty of your trawler thrives gaining character during her decades of life.

Your boat not only is being born with a soul; she also has a living, beating heart – You!

It's..... I .... well um......now that's just........ I'm freak-en speechless.

That truly is a marvellous fitout, you should be very proud.

Having spent far too many years behind the pots and pans, I do have one query though.

The photo of the galley shows a horizontal SS bar in front of the floor mounted oven,which I presume is a safety consideration. It seems that you may not be able to access the oven when open from front on, only from the right hand side, which can be a little awkward, especially if you use the oven on a regular basis.

Of course I may be completely wrong and it may work brilliantly for you.

Anyway, congratulations again and I love that paintwork.

...Thank you all for your kind comments. The construction started on August 1st 2008 and it is still going on until the end of this current month. You can see a photographic résumé in the following link.

Flickr: Rainha Jannota's Photostream

your boat looks absolutely amazing, I noticed you used mini split air conditioning where's the condensing unit for the system?. I have always thought that would be a great alternative to overly complicated marine a/c systems.
Good luck with your boat!
Hollywood

It's a floating work of art and taste! I looked through all the pictured, enjoyed each one. Very well thought out layout, I know it's been said but will say it again - great execution, please continue to share.

Fantastic! Incredible workmanship. Well Done!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tastefully done. Nice work. I can imagine you will have a very happy launch day soon.

Back
Top Bottom