Another Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IMG2

Veteran Member
Hi All,
After lurking while looking for a new to me boat I fiinally bought a boat and decided it's time to introduce myself.

I'm moving from a 35' Beneteau sailboat to a 44' Ocean Alexander, what a change. After reading some forum entries this seems to be a good group of knowledgeable people. I hope to become an active member of your community.

My new boat is in the Sacramento Delta and by the looks of things I'll be sharing cruising grounds with some members of this group. I have some questions and will post them on the appropriate forums, but wanted to say "hi" for now.

IMG2, What part of the Delta are you located. We use to live in Vacaville, and spent a lot
of time cruising the Delta.

Frank

RivaRat,
The boat is near Rio Vista right now, but I'm planning on moving her to the San Joaquin side of the Delta.

By the way, you can call me G2 or just G if you like.

Last edited:
RivaRat, The boat is near Rio Vista right now, but I'm planning on moving her to the San Joaquin side of the Delta.

Come on over, the water is fine.

Attachments

• image-3969483372.jpg
    image-3969483372.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 77
RivaRat,
The boat is near Rio Vista right now, but I'm planning on moving her to the San Joaquin side of the Delta.

By the way, you can call me G2 or just G if you like.

Ah, yes, Rio Vista, been to The Point bar & restaurant many times, ( if it is still
the Point), we left Calif. in 1993. We use to come out of Cache Slough from the
Dixon Boat club, (past commodore 1984), a lot of great memories from the
"Delta"......

Frank

Welcome aboard, you'll find many friends here

Welcome aboard, you'll find many friends here

And it's nice to see some of them may come from countries outside the US.

Are people getting excited about the Olympics coming to town?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom