Ciao

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breus

Hi,
many thanks for your welcome. I'm sorry for my poor english, but I never speak and so I've forgotten all the words:banghead::banghead:
I'm 62 years old and I am looking for a boat - the only thing I know is that I'm looking for a trawler. I just had a fast boat many years ago, and this does not reflect my current needs. Unfortunately in Italy boats are very expensive and even more diesel fuel.
I have seen a Mainship 400 and I like it too much. We'll see what happens.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Ciao

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. You english is quite fine. "I'm 62 years old and I am looking for a boat..." I understand THAT perfectly!

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. You english is quite fine. "I'm 62 years old and I am looking for a boat..." I understand THAT perfectly!

I'm not even close to being as 'old' as you two. I'm bilingual ( English and Newfieneese ) and I understand your passion for a trawler. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Trawler

I'm not even close to being as 'old' as you two. I'm bilingual ( English and Newfieneese ) and I understand your passion for a trawler. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Trawler

Haha! I'm 65 in a month and I can understand Newfieneese but can't speak it.:lol: Breus, your English is great and your passion real. Hope you find what your looking for and enjoy it more! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Breus. We may not be the same age, we live in different parts of the world and eat different food, but we all speak the same language here...Trawlerese.

Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Bienvenuto Breus

Your english is better than my Italian. Wellcome and enjoy the ride

Portuguese

Back
Top Bottom