What's the deal, Mariner Yachts, not familiar with them...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess no one else has heard of them either...

There were several models imported, I used to her a lot about them about 8-10 years ago. I did see several "in Person", from the dock,at Marina Jack in Sarasota Fl. where a dealer kept them in the water. They looked nice that's about all I can say of them.

I have never heard of these, this europa "looks" interesting but it sure seems like a more than reasonable asking price for a 2007. Comments?

Mariner Yachts International was once the US distributor of this boat, built in China, but they are no longer in business. The distributor is now Waterline boats in Seattle and they are renamed to Helmsman.

You could call Waterline boats at 206.282.0110 and ask about the history of the boat you are looking at. There is a east coast dealer but I don't know their name, sorry.

Under Helmsman I saw a 34 at the Seattle Boat Show and thought it was the same a lot ofboat for the money. I didn't crawl around to really just look at Qc but on the surface they appear to be well built. Just my two cents. Probably worth a closer look.

Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom