Willard Window Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sealevel24

Hi All,
Am the proud new owner of a 30' Willard Vega Nomad. She really needs a lot of work but what a beautiful girl. The broker kept telling us that everything wrong with the boat would be a easy fix. So we have named her the "Easy Fix". Will be starting with a haul out and peeling the top layers of glass off and repairing all the blisters, they are huge. The windows are made of plastic and badly scratched. My question, does anyone out there know who made these windows. Help and advise is appreciated.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. "Easy Fix" I like it. Much more polite and genteel than "Lying B*stard" :angel:
You're right to be proud. Enjoy the heck out of her.

tasty-waves.gif

Last edited:
sealevel24,
Sorry to hear about your blister problems. I have about 50 the size of quarters approx on my Nomad w/o FB.

A friend in Alaska replaced his windows but I can't remember the name of the place where he got them. There are many mentioned on the WBO site like Diamond Sea Glaze and Mark's Plastics but there is probably a glass and plastic retailer of windows that can make you new windows. But reguarding you post the original windows were made by Mark's Plastics.

Read about Willard lore on the WBO and use their links. Much is discussed like glass windows, their thickness .. tempered v/s safety glass ect ect. PM me anytime.

Here is my friends windows on his Voyager.

Attachments

• DSCF0735 copy.jpg
    DSCF0735 copy.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF0764 copy.jpg
    DSCF0764 copy.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom