Boat envy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BaltimoreLurker

Curmudgeon
Vessel Name
Moon Dance
Vessel Make
1974 34' Marine Trader Sedan
I just got back from a week in the Bahamas for work.* I think I got a glimpse of how the rich folk live - sheesh, look at these boats!* They were at the marina at the resort we were staying at.* I thought Annapolis had some serious boats.* I had no idea.

Attachments

• dscn1028.jpg
    dscn1028.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 52
  • dscn1029.jpg
    dscn1029.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 61
#1 no way no matter how cheap, but # 2 looks like a real cruising boat, but then maybe too big to get into the places one would like to go.

But it still would be nice to be able to make the choice.
Benn

That's not boating.
Those people look at our "little" boats and think "gee, that must be fun."

surveyor1 wrote:

That's not boating.
Hmm... I don't think so.* I think they look at our little boats and say.
Gee, I wish all those poor people and their crappy little boats would stay the hell out of this bay."

Marin wrote:Hmm... I don't think so.* I think they look at our little boats and say.
Gee, I wish all those poor people and their crappy little boats would stay the hell out of this bay."
LOL!!!* I agree!

surveyor1 wrote:

That's not boating.

I think the best part is that we get to experence the same bay on our budget!, with the satisfaction that we got ourselves there...... but who am I kidding the 2nd boat*************** ( a Inace I believe ) would look great in a slip with my name on it! ( not that I could afford the slip for the thing either)

Sorry to diappoint you guys, but they really are having fun. I've done some big boat stuff and it is a ball. No, no way I am not envious though -- on second thought, was that Halle Berry, Helma Syak*or CZ Jones on the aft deck?

Tied to the dock? UGHHHH!

No envy for that lifestyle here.

A hotel does as well or better at far lower cost.

To me a day tied to the dock is a day ashore , NOT what I have a boat for.

FF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom