This gives liveaboard a whole new meaning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is awesome!

That is great! I could live aboard that....and I'm sure the Admiral would, too. She just called it "beautiful!"

Reminds me of the 2 houses in Encinitas, CA

Attachments

• encinitas-boat-houses-11.jpg
    encinitas-boat-houses-11.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 145
There's about 20' of water right up to the shore. So we used to come right up close when the kids were small. Got quite a kick out of it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Trawler

LaBomba.

The Benson Ford is a great place and plus there is a wonderful around it as well.

It sits at the mouth of Bass Island off of Put-in-Bay Island. The wife and I have spent the night on it once, years ago. It was pretty cool for her because she had never been on a Ore Boat before. As for me, well I sailed the Great Lake so it was old hat to me but I did have a great night with the wife tho! LOL

Thanks for the post

Happy cruising

H. Foster

The boat(?) is on the West side of South Bass island. We love taking guests by there when we head to Put-In-Bay. People riding the Jet Express from Port Clinton can see it, but not up close. I didn't know it was available for tours. I had heard that the owners wanted to do a B & B with it, but the site is land locked, with only an easement for a driveway from the neighbors. Said easement would not allow a commercial operation. Too bad, it would be a real treat.

Last edited:
Benson Ford was featured recently on HGTV. Very interesting.

Rob

There is a bridge of a ship on Point No Point Road in Washington State made into a small house.

That interior is definitely high class. Beautiful leather sofas, deep rich wood with wonderful grain. The stateroom is just ...Ahhhhhh. Sit back with a drink and relax. We're from Cleveland and haven't been there yet. We have a daytrip planned for the Lake Erie Islands this summer. We'll just have to swing by there and check her out.

Back
Top Bottom