Is the world ending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course the world's ending.

What else could it do?

How long do you think it will take w man doing his part.
And man can do nothing else.

How long do you think it will take w man doing his part.

About another 3 -5 BILLION years. When the sun goes , so does Earth.

Yes, the earth will end no matter what man does. It will be consumed by the fire of a dying sun. Now, where did I read that the earth would end by fire?

Now, where did I read that the earth would end by fire?

Perhaps here Don?

Rev 20:9
They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Big Bang, expand, contract, Big Crunch, repeat.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nope.

More likely a big rip.

Really? With a user name like MC Escher I thought you'd be a slam dunk for a cyclical birth, death, rebirth intertwining of Universes ;)

Last edited:
Craig, I have stood in the Cave of the Apocalypse on the Island of Patmos where St. John the Divine wrote the Book of Revelations.

Color me jealous Don, we had a trip scheduled for this year that we had to cancel. Perhaps 2015.

Color me jealous Don, we had a trip scheduled for this year that we had to cancel. Perhaps 2015.

Craig, we had a great time on Patmos. We ran upon a Greek wedding procession, and were invited into it. Really cool. Patmos is Greek but very close to Turkey. We visited Ephesus, and stood at the place in the amphitheater where Paul was stoned. I picked up a stone, but customs removed it.

I hope you get to make the trip. You will love it.

ephesus - Yahoo Image Search Results

Big Bang, expand, contract, Big Crunch, repeat.

NOPE , it doesnt include the missing DARK MATTER and DARK ENERGY .

Big Bang expand , entropy , thats it .

At least till a better working guess comes along.

Big Bang expand , entropy , thats it .

At least till a better working guess comes along.

If only we knew all there was to know, then we could forsee what is to come. Me-thinks there's enough unfound 'stuff' out there to perpetuate Natures habit of grand scale recycling :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom