View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 06:27 AM   #21
Off Duty
Guru

City: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesK View Post
Yes. I've seen them at shows but not on the water. They are nice boats. They now have a 31' model with a fold down flybridge so it can be trailered.

Home | Rangertugs
Yes sir, the 31 is new on the market this year IIRC.
I was on one in the water at the last boat show here. The rep was a great guy, and even though he knew I was not in the market to purchase at that time, he was very willing to spend the time to discuss the boat in detail with me and was ready to turn the key for a quick spin. Being late in the afternoon (around 5 or so) on a long show day, I politely declined, not wishing to waste his time and fuel.

The boats are actually very roomy inside. "Cozy" but comfortable, with a nice aft area, high rails, and pretty well laid out IMO. I think it'd be great for weekending, or maybe a few weeks at a time here and there.

The only thing was, it seemed a little on the high end price wise, but I'm still new in this game, so WTH do I know? LOL.

I going to arrange a ride with another retired LEO that lives in the area, and hopefully on the 31 at the next show/fest.

Definitely worth looking into.

OD
Off Duty is offline   Reply With Quote