North Harbor Diesel Dry Storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

6-Pack

Vessel Name
The 6-Pack
Vessel Make
1974 Custom Aluminum Pilothouse
I am curious to hear more about the dry storage in Anacortes. Have you had experience with launches, holidays, maintenance, flushing the engines, wash downs, etc. Any info on that would be appreciated!

My boat stayed at North Harbor in Anacortes for 8 months during a major refit in 2011-2012.

Most of thr time the boat was being worked on, the rest of the time it was in dry storage. A good FYI is that your boat stays plugged in, allowing you all the benefits of shore power

Launching is quick, easy and cheap. For my size boat >$50 each eay.

They are a full service boat yard, and can literally do anything you want. They did an awful lot of work on my boat and I go to know many of the staff pretty well.

They outsource cleaning activities to a really nice contractor, and can set up a monthly wash schedule for example.

Do they allow you to spray down the boat in your spot? What about mechanical issues like I need to change out a through hull. What did you do to flush the boat? Did you just leave salt water in the boat or can you rig fresh water to the diesels and start the boat in your slip? This would make me pretty uncomfortable but I am curious if it can be done? What about running the generator?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom