The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptRon

Vessel Name
Rhapsody
Vessel Make
Hidden Harbor/ Custom One Off Long Range
Hi Folks,

Searching for some VHF comparisons this AM and I discovered this great forum!

Been doing this boating thing long enough to realize it's a habit, maybe better or worse than narcotics? But every day it seems to brighten my day in some way or another.

Have explored much of the Forum, and it looks like we'll be visiting on a regular basis.

Tomorrow I'm driving from Seattle to Campbell River, BC to check on our vessel Rhapsody. Have the proverbial list on the Macbook to work for 8 or 10 days. No leaving the dock this month, but we will have more prep work finished before our 13th annual SE Alaska trip beginning in April.

Should be fun tracking the Forum for new ideas and reading about what other boaters are doing.

To see some of Rhapsody's travels, check this blog:

otm-cruisenews.blogspot.com

Fair sailing and grand times as 2014 proceeds!

Regards
Ron

Last edited:
Hi Folks, Searching for some VHF comparisons this AM and I discovered this great forum! Been doing this boating thing long enough to realize it's a habit, maybe better or worse than narcotics? But every day it seems to brighten my day in some way or another. Have explored much of the Forum, and it looks like we'll be visiting on a regular basis. Tomorrow I'm driving from Seattle to Campbell River, BC to check on our vessel Rhapsody. Have the proverbial list on the Macbook to work for 8 or 10 days. No leaving the dock this month, but we will have more prep work finished before our 13th annual SE Alaska trip beginning in April. Should be fun tracking the Forum for new ideas and reading about what other boaters are doing. See our blog for some of Rhapsody's journeys: Hi Folks, Searching for some VHF comparisons this AM and I discovered this great forum! Been doing this boating thing long enough to realize it's a habit, maybe better or worse than narcotics? But every day it seems to brighten my day in some way or another. Have explored much of the Forum, and it looks like we'll be visiting on a regular basis. Tomorrow I'm driving from Seattle to Campbell River, BC to check on our vessel Rhapsody. Have the proverbial list on the Macbook to work for 8 or 10 days. No leaving the dock this month, but we will have more prep work finished before our 13th annual SE Alaska trip beginning in April. Should be fun tracking the Forum for new ideas and reading about what other boaters are doing. To see some of Rhapsody's travels, check this blog: otm-cruisenews.blogspot.com Fair sailing and grand times as 2014 proceeds! Regards Ron
Welcome aboard!:thumb:

Better or worse than narcotics!,,,, narcotics be cheaper(am guessing)

Welcome aboard. May you find the Forum one of the pleasurable aspects of boating, and at very low cost.

Better or worse than narcotics!,,,, narcotics be cheaper(am guessing)

I think my wife would rather I was a drug addict! Welcome aboard:)

Hi and Welcome aboard.

Jobe,

Rhapsody was built by Hidden Harbor, Sarasota Fl., designed by Bruce Kelly

See the blog for some more info, particularly on Alaska cruising:

Regards,
CaptRon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom