Windshield wiper arm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwkerch1

Anybody know where and/or how to purchase pantograph action windshield wiper arms that fit a 3/8" motor post. My boat is a 1987 Marine Trader. I found "THE"*arm on a Taiwan manufacturer's web site but can get no response from the company? The original arm was made by Wuusong in Taiwan.

In the US, Fisheries Supply in Seattle (on-line catalog at http://www.fisheriessupply.com/ carries several brands of wiper arms, blades, etc, including AFI and Vetus. West Marine also carries some brands of pantograph wiper arms including AFI. We put an AFI all-stainless pantograph arm on the center windshield section of our boat and have been very happy with it. The Vetus arms might be better made but they're also a lot more expensive.

FF,
Yep In have been finding Defender really good to deal with.
I can purchase items (mostly smaller items up to about 10 kg) from them in the US and have them delivered to Australia in a week and still save considerable dollars on the equivalent Aus purchase.

Benn

Thanks to all, but I found the original source for the wiper arm. For anyone in need it is TopEarth Products in Taiwan; e-mail joyce@topearth.com.tw which is the link to the original WuuSong group that produced the windshield wiper arms in Taiwan for most Taiwan built trawlers. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom