Chilly in Hilton Head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardude01

Guru
Vessel Name
Bijou
Vessel Make
2008 Island Packet PY/SP
image-1078020152.jpg

image-2243456414.jpg

The Admiral liked the Endeavour 44 even though it was damn near freezing!

Survey next...

The Admiral liked the Endeavour 44 even though it was damn near freezing! Survey next...
Good to hear the admiral likes it. Hope all goes well on the survey! :thumb:

That looks like Shelter Cove, our home away from home. We will probably be back in a few months. It can get cold, but it's a lovely place. check my avatar.

That looks like Shelter Cove, our home away from home. We will probably be back in a few months. It can get cold, but it's a lovely place. check my avatar.

Wow. Impressive deduction from that picture!
And yes, a very nice place. Wife has family in Hilton Head so it worked out well.

If we end up buying it we are excited about the trip back down to Texas. Wife wants to do the trip in June with our kids from SC to the Keys, then let me and some buds bring it back to Texas. Hope we can make it.

Wow. Impressive deduction from that picture!
And yes, a very nice place. Wife has family in Hilton Head so it worked out well.

If we end up buying it we are excited about the trip back down to Texas. Wife wants to do the trip in June with our kids from SC to the Keys, then let me and some buds bring it back to Texas. Hope we can make it.

:lol:Not very hard of a deduction. We have spent a lot of cumulative time there.

Sounds like you have a good plan that should be a world of fun. Catch us in Ft. Pierce on the way down. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Try Bistro 17 while you are there.

Yeah, if your going be in the Fort Lauderdale area if you bring it down give us a shout.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom