View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 03:45 AM   #18
City: Hotel, CA
Country: Fried
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8,324
Originally Posted by Northern Spy View Post
Most transducers are made by Airmar and sold with different cable connectors for the Electronics brand. If yours is an Airmar, you can purchase an adapter cable here: Transducer Parts | Blue Heron Marine Electronics
Great link NS

Stashing that one for future reference, thanks.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled - Mark Twain
CPseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote