My boat improvement project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wingspar

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
White Star
Vessel Make
Canoe Cove
[The settee on our boat was never very comfortable and the old carpet had to go. So rip it all out so as to install new NU-teak flooring and a comfortable reclining couch.

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

aa4.jpg

aa5.jpg

aa6.jpg

aa7.jpg

aa8.jpg

aa9.jpg

aa10.jpg

Last edited:
And more...

Attachments

• aa11.jpg
    aa11.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 174
  • aa12.jpg
    aa12.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 180
  • aa14.jpg
    aa14.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 181
  • aa15.jpg
    aa15.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 173
  • aa16.jpg
    aa16.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 182
Like!

Very nicely done! Like it.:thumb:

wow the new floor looks very nice and man does the couch look comfortable. We'd never be able to get something that big onto our boat.

wow the new floor looks very nice and man does the couch look comfortable. We'd never be able to get something that big onto our boat.

Are you back home? Hope all was well with the patient.

Enjoyed meeting you.

Nice job! :thumb:

Larry M, hi I noticed your outriggers and paravanes deployed...I am planning to fabrixcate some for my boat. Could you send some close up photos when you get a chance and som narrative of how they work, when you use them, how much roll do you get with your Krogan? I have a very similar hull design.
Thanks,
steve

Nice work!

Happy Boating Daze!!

Larry M, hi I noticed your outriggers and paravanes deployed...I am planning to fabrixcate some for my boat. Could you send some close up photos when you get a chance and som narrative of how they work, when you use them, how much roll do you get with your Krogan? I have a very similar hull design.
Thanks,
steve

pm TIDAHAPAH or look up his recent posts. I know of some very lengthy posts about his Paravanes and how they work etc that will get your questions answered.

Wingspar - Nice job! ... If you wouldn't mind, Can you please keep us (or me at least) posted on how this product goes?. I am looking at this product when AXE is flipped and I finish building the superstructure and am keen on how it goes.

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom