Passerelle/ boarding plank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You South Florida guys have probably already tried Marine Connection just north of Ft. Pierce on US 1. Some of their stuff is pricey, but there are deals to be had. For instance last week they had better hose clamps than West Marine. West Marine wanted $8.25 each for theirs. Marine Connection better ones were $1.50. It is a clean well stocked place. That is not like Sailorman's.

You South Florida guys have probably already tried Marine Connection just north of Ft. Pierce on US 1. Some of their stuff is pricey, but there are deals to be had. For instance last week they had better hose clamps than West Marine. West Marine wanted $8.25 each for theirs. Marine Connection better ones were $1.50. It is a clean well stocked place. That is not like Sailorman's.

You're so right, Don. It's hard to believe that a place could have the rotating inventory that this place has and still keep it organized. I go up every so often to just dream. Rarely do I come out without a good deal on something. Last time I got a SS bow plate with integral bow eye and inner reinforcement plate for 40 bucks.....yeah. There were two more in the box that I should have taken for that price.

Rick, I never gave the carbon fiber units a thought. The aluminum ones are a bit clunky and noisy. I dunno, it's good that I don't have an N-47 cuz I'd think everything would have to be the best.

it's good that I don't have an N-47 cuz I'd think everything would have to be the best.
That's not always the case, I hope! I don't need no gold plated boarding ladder. :D

That's not always the case, I hope! I don't need no gold plated boarding ladder. :D

Set foot on a carbon fiber ladder and you will wonder how and why you ever put up with the flexible clanker.

we went to sailorman and mega yacht consignment place on Andrew's Ave. We've narrowed it down two two, more to come tonight.

The Hamiltons a just got a new passerelle, so,check out their blog (recent blog entry). If you have questions, he is pretty good at responding.

http://blog.mvdirona.com

Jim, Sent from my iPad using Trawler

The Hamiltons a just got a new passerelle, so,check out their blog (recent blog entry). If you have questions, he is pretty good at responding. http://blog.mvdirona.com Jim, Sent from my iPad using Trawler
I did, I think we've found one at a fair price.

Yes, I'm sure the one they purchased wasn't cheap.

Jim, Sent from my iPad using Trawler

Back
Top Bottom