We finally did it!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guinness

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Huldra
Vessel Make
No longer looking
:blush::blush::thumb::thumb::D:D:D

WE FINALLY DID IT!!!! We have been looking for a year now and have seen lots of you know what and listen to so called all the lines how wonderful and beautiful and well kept and maintained every thing is. Last week we decide to go down to Seattle to look at a boat that has been on our minds for a long time and has even been on as my screen saver for a long time. The price had been dropped 10k and we thought it was a worth while trip to see it before it was gone.
The pictures looked very good but you know that can fool you but this time they did not.
This boat was the only one we have ever looked at that was as described and it was in very good condition. The broker gave us impression of being very honest and very straight forward without any sales lines and fancy talk and no unbelievable stories to tell. He was a down to earth and very very nice and a good guy in our opinion. No pressure. You know what they say, when you find the right boat you know it. She will talk to you.This boat talked to me. Please take me home. From initial offer to completion of sea trial and full survey in less than 48 hours! That's tomorrow......we hope for and expect nothing major......we'll see soon. Boat is Pacemaker 46' 1977. We'll post pic's when we get some.

:blush::blush::thumb::thumb::D:D:D WE FINALLY DID IT!!!! We have been looking for a year now and have seen lots of you know what and listen to so called all the lines how wonderful and beautiful and well kept and maintained every thing is. Last week we decide to go down to Seattle to look at a boat that has been on our minds for a long time and has even been on as my screen saver for a long time. The price had been dropped 10k and we thought it was a worth while trip to see it before it was gone. The pictures looked very good but you know that can fool you but this time they did not. This boat was the only one we have ever looked at that was as described and it was in very good condition. The broker gave us impression of being very honest and very straight forward without any sales lines and fancy talk and no unbelievable stories to tell. He was a down to earth and very very nice and a good guy in our opinion. No pressure. You know what they say, when you find the right boat you know it. She will talk to you.This boat talked to me. Please take me home. From initial offer to completion of sea trial and full survey in less than 48 hours! That's tomorrow......we hope for and expect nothing major......we'll see soon. Boat is Pacemaker 46' 1977. We'll post pic's when we get some.
Welcme aboard, and congratulations!!!! I wish you the best on the survey. :) :thumb:

We all know how you feel!

Sea trial today went well. Haul out and Mechanical survey and Hull survey all good according to the experts. Will get report on Sunday.
It was exciting to have total of 830 HP behind the throttles.
Will keep you posted.

Congratulations! As one also in search of a proper boat, very happy for you. :).

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new family member! Congrats, enjoy all the new discoveries!

Give us the details and pics when you can. Sincere congrats.

Woo hoo! Congratulations and welcome.
Bob & Jill

Thank you so much love to be part of the community.
Enjoy all 3. Motorcycles free the mind, Airplanes free the spirit, Boats free the soul.[

We're up in Bellingham and look forward to a Forum get together this summer out in the islands. You are invited, we will figure out the details as summer approaches.

We're up in Bellingham and look forward to a Forum get together this summer out in the islands. You are invited, we will figure out the details as summer approaches.

Thank you so much we will be there for sure.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Our home base is on Sidney Island By Sidney Spit.

Congrats! There is a lot of boat there to entertain on:)

That is really in great shape, keep an eye on the window frames, leaks are not your friend. All the best!!

Congrats Guinness. I ran across that boat on Yachtworld and thought it was a steal. I also find it interesting that virtually the same boat was also made by Uniflite and Chris Craft. Seems like a helluva lot of room in 46 feet.

Congrats Guinness. I ran across that boat on Yachtworld and thought it was a steal. I also find it interesting that virtually the same boat was also made by Uniflite and Chris Craft. Seems like a helluva lot of room in 46 feet.

Thank you .. Yes it has tons of room and after looking for a year this was the best we found for the money. There is nothing that need to be done other then some colour updating but the boat is in excellent cond and the survey came out flawless. Hope to see you around this summer.

A friend of mine has a 48 Pacemaker; basically the same boat with a cockpit. I have many more hours driving that than I do my own boat. they are great boats that can take any kind of weather that is thrown at it.
Johnma
390 Mainship

Big Congrats! They built good boats in 1977!!

Is there a way to fit a muffler on a wet stack. Our new boat is very loud over a longer period. It sound like a 1500 cc Harley with straight stacks. lolololololololo
I can't do what I do with my large motorcycle every time the cops are on the road with their decibel meter i pull in the clutch and coast by. Just a matter of time before RCMP is on the water with their Decibel meter. Anybody have any great ideas???
Thank you and you all have a great weekend.

Hello Firefly. There is actually noise abatements on jets.lolo I was in Aviation for 30 years and that is one of the things all airlines battle with.New regs are coming so fast that A/C maker an Air lines can't keep up. I though I was safe on the water so wait and see. I always read your Comments because you are full of info. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Greetings,
Yup, I'm full of something alright. Buy a bunch of these and hand 'em out to the cops.
earmuff-angry-bird.jpg

Back
Top Bottom