California Delta, Vallejo, Pittsburg, Atioch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My recommendation is to call around and check when you're ready to buy. The prices vary so greatly that today's discount place can be tomorrow's high price. Typical low price candidates I check regularly (within my range of feasibility) are Pittsburg, Antioch and Vallejo.

Let us know when you're going to the Delta. A number of us met in Pittsburg last January and had a good time.[/QUOTE said:
I look forward to meeting other bay/delta trawler folk. We are still fairly new to trawlers and the boating community. I will keep my eyes open for any postings of a get-together.

Remwines,

We have a little social group where we converse on plans for local trips. Here's the link. http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/groups/1-san+francisco+bay++california+delta+cruisers.html I sent you an invitation to join in the discussions. We enjoy periodic get togethers throughout the bay and delta areas.

Three of us, Giggitoni, markpierce and I, keep our boats in Vallejo, so we're close to the delta and the bay. I look forward to meeting up with you.

Last edited:
Three of us, Giggitoni, markpierce and I, keep our boats in Vallejo, so we're close to the delta and the bay.

We Delta folk have installed security cameras at the Antioch bridge to warn us of their approach. Although our intel network has advised us that at least one has begun arming his boat for an attempt to penetrate our blockade at the bridge.

In October when I filled up ($1695) Antioch was the cheapest. The farther into the bay you got, the more expensive it was.

I have seen those cameras! I had to have the force-field dropped when I left!

We Delta folk have installed security cameras at the Antioch bridge to warn us of their approach. Although our intel network has advised us that at least one has begun arming his boat for an attempt to penetrate our blockade at the bridge.

It's best to sneak out of the Delta under the cover of darkness with your tail gunner on full alert.

It's best to sneak out of the Delta under the cover of darkness with your tail gunner on full alert.

As both Al and A-S-D found out earlier this year we have no problem letting folks out. Returning will make you long for the TSA lines at the airport on a holiday weekend.

Playing the banjo keeps us occupied until the assault :)

I must say I did enjoy my time there and plan it as a stop over (Long or Short) on our way south.

I must say I did enjoy my time there and plan it as a stop over (Long or Short) on our way south.

Check Bodega Bay fuel prices on your way down. I was there yesterday and saw that they dropped their #2 diesel to $3.97. That is more than a dollar per gallon less than the SF Bay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom