Weather Alert for South Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
This news fash just in from Ft. Pierce City Marina.

"Just heard on the news that the State of Florida could be sunned-in for the next several days. Residents have been urged to hunker down at your nearest beach or Tiki Bar for further instructions. Use extreme caution when braving this blizzard of sunshine and preferable use SPF 30. We are asking our friends and relatives to the North to please keep us in their thoughts as we deal with two feet buried in the sand". I believe that pretty much sums up what our weather has been like over the last week and just what we have to look forward to in this upcoming week. Our rain chances for isolated showers goes up a little higher but temperatures in the low 80's will remain. Our winds will pick up to 10 to 15 knots and the seas will be a little rougher but Saturday they will begin to calm down. Hopefully perfect weather for the Christmas Boat Parade.

This news fash just in from Ft. Pierce City Marina. "Just heard on the news that the State of Florida could be sunned-in for the next several days. Residents have been urged to hunker down at your nearest beach or Tiki Bar for further instructions. Use extreme caution when braving this blizzard of sunshine and preferable use SPF 30. We are asking our friends and relatives to the North to please keep us in their thoughts as we deal with two feet buried in the sand". I believe that pretty much sums up what our weather has been like over the last week and just what we have to look forward to in this upcoming week. Our rain chances for isolated showers goes up a little higher but temperatures in the low 80's will remain. Our winds will pick up to 10 to 15 knots and the seas will be a little rougher but Saturday they will begin to calm down. Hopefully perfect weather for the Christmas Boat Parade.
Really, here in Dania it's blowing hard and looks like it's going rain! Hopefully, it doesn't rain for the boat parade here this weekend. And next Friday were bringing the boat home from Stuart, so I hope it blows a lot, to test the boats sea keeping abilities.

Really, here in Dania it's blowing hard and looks like it's going rain! Hopefully, it doesn't rain for the boat parade here this weekend. And next Friday were bringing the boat home from Stuart, so I hope it blows a lot, to test the boats sea keeping abilities.

Hunker down, Oliver. A severe clear is headed your way. It is passing through Ft. Pierce now. The north wind is blowing out the clouds.

Cloudy and low 50s this morning in the Tampa area. But it is supposed to warm up into the mid-70s this afternoon. I hate these cold spells.

Your all evil!! I have to drive 4 hours each way and show boats (small very little commission boats) tomorrow, 90% chance or rain and snow, temps in the mid 30s with a breeze.:confused:

Cool change today in Sydney (east coast), expecting 23C. Meanwhile in Perth, Western Australia state capital, it`s around 39C as Australia plays the visiting English cricket team, who we unsportingly hope won`t like the heat. Weather here moves west to east, hot days are coming.

Bruce

I will think of you as I shovel 6" of snow tomorrow in
- 14(C). At least I don't have to worry about sunburn.

Marty

Moonstruck,
Keep the temperatures up. We'll be there in 10 days! We're counting on you man.

Thank God it isn't raining here.. -24C outside

Would be nice to see those Global Warmest people up here now doing their thing.

Can tell ya, I can't wait to get out on the sled this weekend to have a campfire up in the country..

Attachments

• 2013-12-13 18.50.06.jpg
    2013-12-13 18.50.06.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 145
We leave Deltaville this morning heading to Ft Pierce and all points in between. Save us some warmth as it is 38 here.

Dave

We leave Deltaville this morning heading to Ft Pierce and all points in between. Save us some warmth as it is 38 here.

Dave

Dave, as much as I hate to, we will leave the warm weather in Ft. Pierce for you as we head back to Tennessee and the cold tomorrow. We should be back after the first of the year. Save a little for our return.:D

Have a great trip. We will be following along.

I survived the summer in Miami. I'm ready for some cool weather. I wish you damnyankees would send some down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom