New Member Just Add Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure if I am doing this right. We bought an 86 aft cabin Mainship in July of this year and absolutely love it. Coming from sail to power was a huge step. Thought I would join so I could learn more about the boat. Thanx for allowing me to be a member.
Commander

Not sure if I am doing this right. We bought an 86 aft cabin Mainship in July of this year and absolutely love it. Coming from sail to power was a huge step. Thought I would join so I could learn more about the boat. Thanx for allowing me to be a member. Commander
Congratulations on your switch to the dark side! Welcome aboard! :)

Doing it right? Now that you've gotten that blow boating out of your system, it seems like you're doing it just right! :hide:

Congrats on your new to you boat. Lots of knowledgeable folks here ready to share what they know. Thanks for joining in the conversation!

Welcome to the Forum. Lots of members on here who were sailors in a former life. And some who were not. But we all get along. :)

Welcome aboard this is a great forum & I still have a 16' sailboat that is fun on our local corp lake.

Welcome aboard....

Welcome aboard from Marco Island winters & Michigan summers!

Welcome aboard. What is this sail thing you mentioned?

Sailor's confession.jpg

Ted

Back
Top Bottom