Coot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4712

Guru
Vessel Name
Oliver
Vessel Make
Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Always had a fancy for this coot, the color scheme kinda makes her look like an Naval Ship. Oh and the forward raked windows are the icing on top! :D

Attachments

• image-1816023621.jpg
    image-1816023621.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 348
Last I heard, the owner of the subject Coot (Cormorant, hull #5,) was planning on selling her and going on land "cruises." It has a washer/dryer and a large refrigerator/freezer as well as a genset and heat/air which my Coot lacks.

Last edited:
Last I heard, the owner of the subject Coot (Cormorant, hull #5,) was planning on selling her and going on land "cruises."
Yeah, she's on yachtworld.

Last I heard, the owner of the subject Coot (Cormorant, hull #5,) was planning on selling her and going on land "cruises." It has a washer/dryer and a large refrigerator/freezer as well as a genset and heat/air which my Coot lacks.
How do you live with out AC in the summer?!

How do you live with out AC in the summer?!

The temperature is usually moderate here and typically breezy in the warm/dry summer months. Occasionally need the help of the cabins' fans for the warmest days.

The temperature is usually moderate here and typically breezy in the warm/dry summer months. Occasionally need the help of the cabins' fans for the warmest days.
Oh, here in FL the summer has no mercy on us! :D

Oh, here in FL the summer has no mercy on us! :D

It's amusing seeing tourists buying sweatshirts in San Francisco during the summer because they came improperly dressed.

img_197541_0_07f4f7974df8a1c375d48a8537f58c0a.jpg

An old saying - "The coldest winter I have ever been in, is the summer I spent in San francisco"

Ron

And the coldest I've ever been was while riding a motorcycle just north of SanDeigo Ca. Got so cold I couldn't feel my foot on the brake pedal. That's when I stopped.

Back
Top Bottom