Grandfather Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbum29

Guru
My 4th daughter told us tonight she's 8 weeks pregnant.

This makes #6 for us. #1 for her.

We are very pleased.

Congratulations!

My daughter just provided us with our 5th grand child yesterday...Lennon Harper.
img_196730_0_387136897f9b6050c4ad6ea011699079.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :)

We are getting old here. I have three grandchildren and two great grandchildren. I sure don't feel that old. :facepalm:

Congrats to all and we'll pass boating in a trawler on :socool:

A new life is so important. Especially one that will be nurtured and looked after. Our grandkids and great grandkids (if we are lucky enough) will probably be the last persons on earth to ever remember that we were even here. Looking at that beautiful baby, I have to wonder what he or she will see as she may go into the next century.

Congratulations BB and GFC on great families.

Last edited:
A new life is so important. Especially one that will be nurtured and looked after. Our grandkids and great grandkids (if we are lucky enough) will probably be the last persons on earth to ever remember that we were even here. Looking at that beautiful baby, I have to wonder what he or she will see as she may go into the next century.

Congratulations BB and GFC on great families.

Thank you.

Congrats Beachbum!

I hope the new one and mother are doing well. All the best to you and your family my friend!

Happy cruising to you.

H. Foster

Awesome news, and congrats to both of you Beachbum and GFC:thumb::thumb:
Hope all are doing well.

I say we start them out right:

Attachments

• bathboat.png
    bathboat.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 172
Our 8th grandchild is due in February, 2nd granddaughter. They are all so precious. Congrats to all!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1916 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1916 (Large).jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 72
Seven here and they all wanna drive grandpa's boat

Attachments

• 2013-10-20 17.52.25.jpg
    2013-10-20 17.52.25.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 2013-09-21 10.36.58.jpg
    2013-09-21 10.36.58.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 80
Congrats to Beachbum, GFC, and LaBomba. Three grandchildren is all I will see from my two daughters but hey, there is always great-grandchildren in 10 years or so. The best thing you can do for this planet is to leave good progeny.

Back
Top Bottom